Our audio visual solutions have been implemented in police stations and healthcare centres throughout the West Midlands, as well Defence, Fire Service training centres and other local stations. These solutions have ranged from simple interactive white boards and projectors for training rooms to recording facilities for interviews.>
We have installed interactive whiteboards and projectors in over nine thousand classrooms in the UK – either direct or through some of the largest Audio Visual companies. We work with schools, colleges, academy's and universities. We provide tailored installation packages that are be safe, energy efficient and affordable. With ease of use and great after care support we ensure your equipment works and provides years of trouble free operation. All our systems are easy to use and our packages can be as simple or sophisticated as you want - allowing for upgrades.
We work exceeding the original Becta standard and the new British PAS:122.
- Accredited installers of SMARTBOARD interactive systems, PROMETHEAN Activboard and many other manufactures.
- Working with LEA training facilities, specialist technical colleges, adult learning centres, city learning centres and special needs schools.
- All our technicians are CSCS card holders, PASMA Certified, CRB checked, have full H&S training with full insurances.
Whether you want a package to suit a training room, a showroom, a shop window, a reception area or a boardroom we deliver solutions that are just right for your business and budget. Our suppliers and partners are leaders in the field. So whatever youʼre looking for we can source and professionally install it.
Our customers include: Bounty, Umbro, Nike, Arval, Yamazaki, Entrust, BHI, Clevercherry; Succead Acadmey, FMS, Cash Converters and Higgs; Sons.
Intelligent technology for the home puts you at the centre of your homeʼs security, lighting, entertainment and heating systems. From within the home, or on the road, you can draw the blinds, put the lights on or off, moderate the heating and check for intruders. Anything in the home that uses electricity can be automated by voice, remote control, computer or mobile phone. In addition the systems allow you to manage or automate your homes energy consumption making it a central part of any new building project.
Whether youʼre an architect, a builder or a developer – Smart Homes are an integral part of creating sustainable homes and communities. Our suppliers and partners are leaders in the field. From plasma screens, LCDʼs and alarm systems to motion sensors, dimmer switches, thermostats and CCTV. Whether itʼs a high tech in-home cinema with multi room audio and automated lighting controls or a small family new build we have the perfect technology. With Smart Home Technology from HTS you can create an intelligent system of integrated programs at the touch of a button right across the home. Cables, wires, sockets, remote controls are all streamlined into a safe space behind the scenes. With a Smart Home you:
- Get rid of unsightly wiring and all those different remote controls.
- Choose from a huge variety of home entertainment and automation systems.
- Manage your home security from inside or outside the home. You can automate your inside or outside lights to go on and off while you are away from the home.
- Manage your energy consumption by ensuring that lights, computers and appliances are only on when in use.
- Increase you or a family members independence in the home with automated systems for drawing the blinds, turning the lights on and off, etc.(lifetime homes).
- With enhanced Environmental Control Systems you can access your heating, lighting and security at the touch of a button.
- Choose the level of home automation system with a range of packages to suit all budgets