- A large wide format electric screen to get the maximum image size without dropping too low to the floor;
- Repeater screens down each side of the room which have the ability to display the same image as the main screen;
- In addition, as the room can be divided into three sections, these screens have their own computer input so that they become individual meeting rooms when required;
- A full ceiling recessed audio system to enhance the presentations;
- A simple control panel contained within the lectern. The presenter has a monitor installed facing him/her so that he can preview content during the show to save turning around.
Arval use it's training room for training, product announcements and company meetings. The challenge: A low ceiling height and a long narrow room meant that it was hard for the audience to see the content on the main screen. The solution: We installed: